R.E.M. CONCERT SET LIST MEXICO CITY, MEXICO

19 November 2008
R.E.M. Concert Set List Mexico City, MeXiCo

19th nOVEMBER 2008



R.E.M. Mexico Set List

1. Living Well Is The Best Revenge  2. I Took Your Name  3. What's The Frequency, Kenneth?  4. Fall On Me  5. Drive  6. Man-Sized Wreath  7. Ignoreland  8. Disturbance At The Heron House  9. Hollowman  10. Imitation Of Life  11. Electrolite  12. The Great Beyond  13. Everybody Hurts  14. The One I Love  15. Find The River  16. Let Me In  17. Bad Day  18. Horse To Water  19. Orange Crush  20. It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)  21. Supernatural Superserious  22. Losing My Religion  23. I Believe  24. Country Feedback  25. Life And How To Live It  26. Man On The Moon 


Check out the lyrics to Walk it Back, another song off R.E.M.'s Collapse Into Now. Or maybe the lyrics of BlueOh, who am I kidding? We both know you have a secret crush on Lady Gaga's Born this Way song!
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top