R.E.M. concert set list from their gig in Nyon, Switzerland.

29 July 2008
R.E.M. concert set list from their gig in Nyon, Switzerland

27th July 2008

Hardly a neutral affair with a fairly rock out set list from Mike and company.

1. Bad Day
2. What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
3. Living Well Is the Best Revenge
4. These Days
5. Drive
6. Man Sized Wreath
7. Ignoreland
8. Hollow Man
9. Begin The Begin
10. The Great Beyond
11. Electrolite
12. Pretty Persuasion
13. The One I Love
14. Fall On Me
15. Let Me In
16. Horse To Water
17. I'm Gonna DJ
18. Orange Crush
19. Imitation Of Life

Encore:

20. It’s The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
21. Supernatural Superserious
22. Losing My Religion
23. Man On The Moon

Sauce

Here's a video of R.E.M. playing Losing My Religion in the encore



#remnyon

Subscribe to the REMurmur RSS Feed!

0 REMarks:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top