R.E.M. Concert Set List Instanbul, Turkey

06 October 2008

Instanbul R.E.M. Concert Set List, Turkey

R.E.M. played the last concert of their European Tour before they head home to America to perform a set in Dallas. It was for Turks, though there was lots of chicks in the crowd. In other news, I had turkey in my Subway sandwhich this arvo... Coincidence? I don't think so, Tim.

R.E.M.'s Turkey Set List

1. Living Well Is the Best Revenge
2. So Fast, So Numb
3. What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
4. Drive
5. Man-Sized Wreath
6. Ignoreland
7. Disturbance At The Heron House
8. Hollow Man
9. The Great Beyond
10. Electrolite
11. Sweetness Follows
12. Bad Day
13. Horse To Water
14. (Don’t Go Back To) Rockville
15. She Just Wants To Be
16. One I Love
17. Fall On Me
18. Nightswimming
19. Let Me In
20. I’m Gonna DJ
21. Imitation Of Life
22. Orange Crush

Encore

23. Supernatural Superserious
24. Losing My Religion
25. Walk Unafraid
26. It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
27. Man On The Moon

Subscribe to the REMurmur RSS Feed!

#remturkey

0 REMarks:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top