R.E.M. Concert Set List Bolonga, Italy

30 September 2008
R.E.M. Concert Set List Bolonga, Italy

26th September 2008

1. Living Well Is the Best Revenge
2. What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
3. I Took Your Name
3. So Fast, So Numb
5. Drive
6. Maps And Legends
7. Walk Unafraid
8. Man-Sized Wreath
9. Ignoreland
10. Hollowman
11. Circus Envy
12. The Great Beyond
13. Just A Touch
14. 7 Chinese Bros.
15. She Just Wants To Be
16. One I Love
17. I’ve Been High
18. Let Me In
19. Horse To Water
20. Bad Day
21. Orange Crush
22. Imitation Of Life

Encore:

23. Supernatural Superserious
24. Losing My Religion
25. Animal
26. It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
27. Man On The Moon
Subscribe to the REMurmur RSS Feed!
#rembologna

Check out the lyrics to Walk it Back, another song off R.E.M.'s Collapse Into Now. Or maybe the lyrics of BlueOh, who am I kidding? We both know you have a secret crush on Lady Gaga's Born this Way song! If you're looking for something a little more sedate check out Adele's lyrics to Remedy or Sweetest Devotion.

1 REMarks:

Anonymous said...

I've been to the concert and it was great... anyone knows if I can get a recording or something (maybe they played it on the radio...) thx!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top