R.E.M. Oberhausen, Germany Concert Set List

17 September 2008
R.E.M. Oberhausen, Germany Concert Set List

R.E.M continue to mix up the set lists with the introduction of Sing for the Submarine, I took your name and Just a Touch.

1. Living Well Is the Best Revenge
2. What’s the Frequency, Kenneth?
3. I Took Your Name
4. Second Guessing
5. Drive
6. Walk Unafraid
7 Man-Sized Wreath
8. Ignoreland
9. Great Beyond
10. Hollowman
11. Circus Envy
12. Just A Touch
13. Electrolite
14. One I Love
15. Rockville
16. I’ve Been High
17. Let Me In
18. Bad Day
19. Horse To Water
20. Orange Crush
21. It’s the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

Encore

22. Supernatural Superserious
23. Imitation Of Life
24. Sing for the Submarine
25. Losing My Religion
26. Man On The Moon

Sauce: Confessions of a Fan Boy

#remoberhausen

Subscribe to the REMurmur RSS Feed!

0 REMarks:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top