R.E.M. Concert Set list from Copenhagen

08 September 2008
R.E.M. Concert Set list from Copenhagen

September 6, 2008

R.E.M. smashed Denmark's capital with a pretty sweet set list.

Soundcheck:

Sing for the Submarine
Final Straw
Departure

Main Concert:

Living Well Is The Best Revenge
Bad Day
What's The Frequency Kenneth
Drive
Man Sized Wreath
Departure
The Great Beyond
Ignoreland
Hollow Man
Electrolite
Fall On Me

Exhuming McCarthy
I'm Gonna DJ
Get Up
(Don't Go Back To) Rockville
Auctioneer
The One I Love
Final Straw
Let Me In
Horse To Water
Imitation of life
Orange Crush

Encore

Supernatural Superserious
Losing My Religion
Country Feedback
At My Most Beautiful (with Ken Stringfellow)

It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
Man On The Moon

More R.E.M. set lists on REMurmur

#remcopenhagen

Subscribe to the REMurmur RSS Feed!

0 REMarks:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top