R.E.M. concert set list Stockholm, Sweden

09 September 2008

R.E.M. concert set list Stockholm, Sweden

No Stockholm Syndrome for R.E.M. fans who were held captive for two hours by this set list?

1. Living Well Is The Best Revenge
2. So Fast, So Numb
3. What’s The Frequency, Kenneth?
4. Drive
5. Animal
6. Man-Sized Wreath
7. Ignoreland
8. Driver 8
9. The Great Beyond
10. Electrolite
11. Disturbance At The Heron House
12. I’m Gonna DJ
13. (Don’t Go Back To) Rockville
14. 7 Chinese Bros.
15. The One I Love
16. Sweetness Follows
17. Let Me In
18. These Days
19. Imitation Of Life
20. Horse To Water
21. Bad Day
22. Orange Crush

Encore

23. Supernatural Superserious
24. Losing My Religion
25. At My Most Beautiful
26. It’s The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
27. Man On The Moon

More R.E.M setlists on REMurmur

Sauce: REMHQ


Subscribe to the REMurmur RSS Feed!

0 REMarks:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top