R.E.M. Set List from the Concert at Esch-Sur-Alzette, Luxembourg

22 September 2008

R.E.M. Set List from the Concert at Esch-Sur-Alzette, Luxembourg

REM Set List:


1. Living Well Is the Best Revenge 2. What's the Frequency, Kenneth? 3. I Took Your Name 4. Walk Unafraid 5. Horse To Water 6. Drive 7. Man-Sized Wreath 8. Finest Worksong 9. Ignoreland 10. Chinese Bros 11. Hollowman 12. Great Beyond 13. Strange Currencies 14. Exhuming McCarthy 15. (Don’t Go Back To) Rockville 16. Just A Touch 17. One I Love 18. I’ve Been High 19. Let Me In 20. Bad Day 21. Orange Crush 22. Imitation Of Life


Encore:

23. Supernatural Superserious 24. Losing My Religion 25. Sing for the Submarine 26. It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) 27. Man On The Moon


Sauce: REMHQ.COM


Subscribe to the REMurmur RSS Feed!

0 REMarks:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top