R.E.M. Concert Set List, Helsinki, Finland

10 September 2008

R.E.M. Concert Set List, Helsinki, Finland

R.E.M. played Finland yesterday and it's notable for someone stealing Peter Buck's Rickenbacker guitar. Fucker!

R.E.M.'s set list:

What's The Frequency Kenneth
Living Well Is The Best Revenge
Bad Day
So. Central Rain
Turn You Inside-Out
Circus Envy
Man Sized Wreath
The Great Beyond
Hollow Man
Cuyahoga
Accelerate
The One I Love
Ignoreland
1,000,000
Electrolite
(Don't Go Back To) Rockville
Losing My Religion
Find the River
Let Me In
Little America
Horse To Water
I'm Gonna DJ
Imitation of life

Encore

Supernatural Superserious
At My Most Beautiful
Orange Crush
It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
Man On The Moon

More R.E.M. Concert Set Lists

The Sauce

September 9th, Helsinki, Finland

Subscribe to the REMurmur RSS Feed!

0 REMarks:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top