R.E.M. concert set list from Hamburg, Germany

19 September 2008

R.E.M. concert set list from Hamburg, Germany

1. These Days 2. Living Well Is The Best Revenge 3. I Took Your Name 4. What's The Frequency, Kenneth? 5. Little America 6. Drive 7. Ignoreland 8. Man-Sized Wreath 9. Hollow Man 10. World Leader Pretend 11. The Great Beyond 12. Circus Envy 13.Just A Touch 14. Time After Time 15. The One I Love 16. Sweetness Follows 17. I’ve Been High 18. Horse To Water 19. Bad Day 20. Orange Crush 21. Imitation Of Life

Encore:

22. Supernatural Superserious 23. Losing My Religion 24. Animal 25. It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) 26. Man On The Moon

More REM Set Lists

#remhamburg

Subscribe to the REMurmur RSS Feed!

1 REMarks:

Anonymous said...

I think there's a little error in your setlist. Michael Stipe said that they were gonna play three "Fuck our government"-songs. They started out with Ignoreland, then played "World Leader Pretend" and the third one was "Man-Sized Wreath". In any case there were three anti-government-songs together.

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top